Friday, March 30, 2007

Week Four, Day Five -- Still Alive!

Well, today is nearly the end of the fourth week. Princess says I look better but I still have to achieve my goal so there's more work to be done! Tonight I worked legs after the most amazing Kaiseki-type Bento Box that Princess expertly prepared and presented. She made Swordfish, Tofu, Brown Rice, and lots of veggies and everything was very delicious. When I was at the gym (Bally Manhattan Beach) I found that my legs are growing extremely strong. I hope that my arms come along soon!

Tomorrow Princess and I will work Cardio together. Beginning Tuesday I'm officially upping my Cardio to 30 minutes. I do high impact Cardio, increasing my speed at least 4 times during the allotted time until I can't go any faster. I find that the bursts actually help me extend the time (I experimented with 40 minutes of Cardio on Tuesday).

I've been adding egg yolks to my shakes in the morning, as our new hotel does not offer a viable breakfast option (but at least I have a fridge in my room!) The guys are getting a little sick of my food schedule but, hey, they can just go where they want for lunch if they don't want to eat the same food every other day.

I only need to keep this up for 8 more weeks! Now, it is getting exciting. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Where is the CTI information? I want to learn more CTI stuff from you but its not here??!!

MB CTI GUY said...

I'm sorry. My fans now demand I stay away from CTI talk.