Thursday, March 22, 2007

The New Me... Week Three, Day Four!!

Well, I've almost made it through week three on the road. My diet is still going strong and yesterday we actually went and worked out twice (swimming in the AM, Legs in the PM). We went out to a nice dinner at Keegans (it was Pork Tenderloin night). Funny thing is everyone on the project, if they want to eat with me, has to go where I am planning on going. Everyone is like "why do we have to go all the way over there"!

Eating well on the road has not presented me as much of a challenge as I thought it would. Moved over to a Marriott now, so no more fridge sagas. I was able to buy the makings for my 10 PM snack with one trip to the store and actually store the food right there in my room. What a posh thought... being able to store my fridge food in the room!

Esby finally got back from the Uk and I sucked him into this project. He and I are working out together. He is much more fit than I, so I get to look at him and better visualize my after picture! Quite motivating.

Tonight I'm on Cardio... only after a delish feast of Fusion Orange Roughy with Miso marinade. Yummy!

Peace out.

No comments: