Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Phase 3, Week 3, Day 3 -- Recovery

Well, the past few weeks have been a little rough! I did something to my right knee that I can't quite trace down. For the past two plus weeks it has been very sore, especially when I walk stairs. Then, a little over a week ago I slipped and almost fell down some stairs while attending the Primetime Emmy Awards. I caught myself on a metal railing, which drilled right into my rib cage and this has caused me some real pain. Additionally, I twisted my left knee and hit my Achilles tendon. Needless to say, and going back to the first sentence of this paragraph, the past few weeks have been a little rough!

After a week of trying to work through the pain in both legs and my ribs, I decided to take the day off from cardio this past Saturday and rested Sunday as well.

We were really busy this past weekend. On Friday night we went to see Muse at the Verizon Amp in Irvine. On Saturday night we went to Oktoberfest at Alpine Village in Torrance. And, Sunday night we went to see Wicked at the Pantages in Hollywood. PHEW! Busy, busy, busy.

Peace out... :)

JH

1 comment:

blog said...

Just letting you now my URL has changed.
http://sachicoojonesdiarylifeintheuk.blogspot.com/