Friday, May 04, 2007

Bring on Week 10!!

Well, it is day five of week nine. This week I've really been concentrating on my diet, eliminating some of the items that I've been eating that are "questionable". Those items included the mashed pots at Keegans (because of their use of cheese, cream, and bacon), the beans at Chevy's (have no idea what's in them), and the "unknown contents" of Esby's sushi rolls.

We made a major food change from Sushi 101 to RA Sushi this week. RA Sushi was MUCH better. I still got to eat my Fish Market on Tuesday afternoon and Esby even joined me. I ate a new skewer dish there made up of Scallop, Fish, and Shrimp.

I've also been concentrating on working my abs a lot harder. On Wednesday night I did 25 minutes of abs in addition to my lower body strength training. I did Russian twists with a medicine ball, and the two types of love handle crunches. I also did all kinds of leg lift tortures. At one point, I was powerless to stop my medicine ball from slowly rolling across the floor to the either side of the area.

I am going to repeat this abs workout tonight (even though my abs are killing me!). All but the uncontrolled rolling medicine ball thing I mean.

Peace... :D

JH

No comments: