Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mixology for Fixology

Tonight I invented a new drink. I came up with the idea the other night but tonight I finally put it together. I took Absolut Vanilla Vodka (1 oz), Godiva Chocolate Liquor (1 oz), Bailey's Irish Cream (1 oz) , and Kahlua (1/2 oz) and shook them all up martini shaker with ice. I then poured the mixture into two champagne glasses and dropped a Teuscher Champagne Truffle into each glass.

The kicker is: when you drink it about half way down, the truffle begins to float up and it looks like poop in your glass. That is why I named the drink "Dog Poo".

As Princess and I ready the house for visitors (we've never really entertained here) we wanted to have something like this that was a little silly and fun.

By the way, the drink is delicious!!


No comments: